Self-isolate and get tested immediately if you've been to these locations
If you have been to any of these locations during the time and date indicated you should:
- immediately self-isolate until 14 days after you were last there
- get tested even if you have no symptoms
- watch for COVID-19 symptoms and get retested should any symptoms recur
- even if you get a negative test, you must stay in isolation for 14 days as it can take 14 days before you may show symptoms or test positive.
Carlingford: Fitness First
8am to 9:15am on Saturday 3 October.
Anyone who attended the pilates class from 8:15 am to 9:15am is considered a close contact and must immediately get tested and self isolate for 14 days since they were there, and stay isolated for the entire period, even if a negative test result is received. NSW Health is directly contacting those who attended.
Anyone who attended Fitness First Carlingford from 8am to 9:15am, other than those in the pilates class, is considered a casual contact and should watch for COVID-19 symptoms and if symptoms occur, immediately get tested and self-isolate.
Milson’s Point: Ripples restaurant
|8pm to 10.30pm on Saturday 3 October.
See the public health alert.|
Monitor for symptoms if you've been to these locations
If you have been to any of these locations or travelled on nominated public transport routes during the time and date indicated you should:
|Artarmon: Artarmon Mazda service centre, Campbell Street||Between 7.30am and 9.30am on Friday 2 October See the public health alert.|
|Castle Hill: Castle Towers Shopping Centre||12pm to 1pm on Monday 5 October|
|Castle Hill: Surf Dive 'n' Ski, Castle Towers Shopping Centre||12pm to 5pm on Monday 5 October|
|Epping: Chemist Warehouse, corner of Bridge and Rawson Streets||10:30am to 11am on Tuesday 6 October|
|Jamisontown: Penrith Homemaker Centre||11am to 1pm on Sunday 4 October|
|Narellan: Kmart, Narellan Town Centre||6pm to 7pm on Friday 2 October|
|North Ryde: Macquarie University Sports and Aquatic Centre outdoor pool area||5:30am to 10:30am on Wednesday 7 October|
|Parramatta: Westfield Parramatta||9:30am to 11am on Monday 5 October|
|Penrith: Guzman y Gomez||1:30pm to 2pm on Sunday 4 October|
|Penrith: Home Co||2pm to 2:30pm on Sunday 4 October|
|Potts Point: Monopole restaurant||6pm to 8pm on Sunday 4 October Contact tracing is underway, and NSW Health will contact close and casual contacts directly, but anyone who was at Monopole that evening should immediately monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if they develop. After testing, they must remain in isolation until a negative test result is received.|
Hutchies' hotspot map is updated daily and includes the latest information on:
- officially declared 'hotspots' (red and yellow shaded areas in Victoria, and all of NSW except blue areas)
- exempt border zones for Queensland, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory (blue)
- venues of concern where known COVID cases have been (red warning icons)
- local government restrictions in place (red and yellow areas)
- testing clinic locations (yellow dots)
- Our current live projects (blue dots)
- Hutchies' offices and yards (H icons)
This map is to help bring all the key current warnings and information into one simple place for Hutchies' people. Please ensure you are also referencing your state government / authority websites to make sure you are complying with the latest advice.